Smart Watches On Sale
You run every day, but both speed and endurance are stuck in the bottleneck period. How to solve it? In fact, through strength training, exercising your body muscles and strengthening your core strength can make your running even better.
If you don't go to the gym to build muscle, you may injure yourself or hit a "bottleneck" while running. That is to say, even if you practice very hard, it is difficult to make progress for a long time.
2 Dumbbell squats
Choose lighter dumbbells. Stand with legs shoulder-width apart, toes pointing forward. Hold a dumbbell in your hand by your side. Lower your weight into a squat position, making sure your knees don't go past your toes, and your hips keep a moderate push back. Repeat the exercise several times.
3 Plank exercises
Lie down on the floor or on a yoga mat. Stand with your hands about shoulder width apart, supported just below your shoulders. Keep your neck and back straight so that your body forms a straight line. Hold this position for a minute, then relax.
- Keep your back straight and don't let your hips slump into the mat, or you could cause a back injury.
4 Push-up exercises
Lie down on the floor or on a yoga mat. Support your hands on your armpits, palms down, and use your arms to prop up your body into a plank position. Once your arms are fully extended, bend your arms again, bringing your chest against the mat. Return to plank position after straightening your arms.
- Keep your back straight so you don't get hurt easily.
- If normal push-ups are too difficult for you, you can reduce the difficulty appropriately. Instead of directly supporting your feet, you can support your body by kneeling on the ground.
- Take it easy and take your time. Push yourself too hard and you will get hurt. Patient people may not see improvement after several weeks of training, but once they have improved, they have passed a new level of qualitative change.
- Take a bigger step. When running, the body should maintain a certain degree of forward bending. During the run, breathe only through your nose.
Smartwatch will accompany you throughout the running process. It can not only control music playback to relieve your mood, but also monitor your exercise and physical conditions and give you early warning.