Affordable Smart Watch
When practicing yoga, many beginners will be very confused, do not know where to start, in fact it is really simple: that is, start with the most basic poses, practice step by step, if you have pain or discomfort, listen please up immediately.
Today I'm sharing with you 7 basic attitudes that can help you get started. The details of the postures are clear at a glance, and beginners can practice at home.
1. Mountain Pose
Tadasana is only as easy as it looks, this standing pose is the foundation of many poses that require awareness and balance. Through this attitude the right alignment is found.
- Stand with your feet together and your arms at your sides.
- Be sure to press all four corners of your feet into the floor.
- Straighten your legs and tuck in your tailbone as you work your hamstrings.
- As you inhale, straighten your torso and stretch your arms up and out.
- Exhale and lift your shoulder blades away from your head and bring your arms back to your sides.
2. Baby pose
This simple pose relaxes your nervous system and is an excellent pose to take on an exercise break.
- Start in a kneeling position and drop your hips onto your feet while extending your torso forward and down and straightening your arms.
- Your stomach should be resting comfortably on your thighs and your forehead should be touching the floor.
3. Cat/Cow Pose
Cat/Cow is an excellent pose to warm up your back and prepare your body for Downward Facing Dog. Also helps train your core.
- Begin in a four-legged kneeling position with a neutral spine and abs tight.
- Take a deep breath and as you exhale raise your spine towards the ceiling, tuck your chin towards your chest and relax your neck.
- As you inhale, arch your back and relax your stomach. Lift your head and tailbone up, being careful not to put pressure on your neck.
4. Downward Dog
Downward Dog stretches your back, shoulders, arms, hamstrings and just about everything else. It also calms your mind and body.
- Get ready on all fours.
- Raise your hips so your body forms an inverted V.
- Stand on your feet with your feet hip-width apart. If your hamstrings are tight, bend your knees slightly.
- Spread your fingers and toes and lengthen your spine.
5. Warrior I
This pose strengthens the legs, opens the hips and chest while stretching the arms and legs.
- From the mountain pose begins.
- Exhale, step back into a lunge with your left foot and cross your right ankle over your right knee.
- Extend your arms overhead and rotate your left foot about 90 degrees. Align your left heel with your right heel.
- Straighten your chest and pull your shoulders back, making sure your hips are perpendicular to the front.
6. Warrior II
- From the mountain pose begins.
- Exhale, step back with your left foot, keeping your heels in a straight line.
- Rotate your back foot 90 degrees and raise your arms parallel to the floor to shoulder height.
- Bend your front knee so it's over your ankle and lower your hips until your front thigh is parallel to the floor. look straight ahead
Savasana calms the mind, relieves stress and puts you in a relaxed state.
- Lie on your back with your arms at your sides, slightly apart, palms facing up.
- Relax your whole body - including your face.
- Stay in the pose for 5 to 10 minutes.
Feel the physical and mental relaxation that yoga brings. The Smartwatch controls music playback so you can listen to wonderful music while doing yoga. At the same time, the Smartwatch can also monitor your training.