Smart Watches On Sale
Sitting in front of the computer, the mood gradually becomes slack, the eyelids become heavier.
After 2:30 p.m., many people who go to work feel sleepy, lack energy, and their work efficiency is greatly reduced. They use a variety of ways to wake up, including: chewing gum, listening to rhythmic music, drinking a cup of strong tea or coffee, and washing their face with cold water. Some people even take preventive measures to reduce food-induced coma by adjusting the content of Chinese foods and controlling salt and protein intake.
However, it is better to take 10 to 15 minutes to exercise, which can not only help the brain to replenish oxygen and refresh the mind, but also can have the effect of fitness and fat loss.
[Stand up and sit down]:
Exercising the buttocks and leg muscles can restore the strength of the seated muscles and promote blood circulation.
- Sit on the front edge of the chair with your feet at 90 degrees to the floor, your body at 90 degrees to your thighs, and your hands on your chest so you don't support them with your hands.
- Bend your torso forward, shift your weight toward your heels, use your hips to push your body into a standing position, and return to the chair to repeat the exercise.
- Do 10 repetitions in each group for 3 training sets.
[High posture push-ups]:
Train the chest and back muscles, increase the activity of the upper limbs.
- Rest your hands on the chair cushion, keep your body and legs in a straight line, keep your core and shoulder blades stable while engaging your hips and hamstrings.
- Lower your hands to 90 degrees, keeping your body stable without bending, then return to the original position.
- Perform 10 to 15 repetitions in each group for 3 training sets.
Training the core muscles can maintain the stability of the body and also allow higher intensity training.
- Prepare a non-slip chair (or platform), rest your hands on the chair cushion, keep your hands straight and your torso and legs stretched in a straight line.
- Raise knee to hip 90 degrees, hold for 5 seconds, then switch feet.
- Repeat 4 times with left and right feet as a group, performing 3 sets of training.
Don't you feel refreshed after these exercises? Smartwatch also has sedentary reminders. If you accidentally sit for a long time, it reminds you to get up and walk around.